Last Updated on October 29, 2018
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
Who we are?
Our website address is: https://lnrsoft.com.
LnRSoft is developing state-of-the-art solutions with state-of-the-art development technics and software development tools.
We use your personal information to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree that the information will be collected and used in accordance with this Directive.
Collection and use of information
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identification information that may be used to access the connection. Identifying data may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone, address, email address.
We collect information that the browser / device sends when you visit our Service. The log data may contain information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address, device type, version, pages visited, date and time of the visit, time spent on pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or indicate when you send a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of the Service.
We may assist third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, provide Services, perform services related to the Service, or analyse the use of our Services.
These third parties will only have access to our personal data in order to perform these tasks on our behalf and to do so for any other purpose.
The security of our personal information is important to us, but remember that data transfer over the Internet or through electronic storage is not 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable tools to protect our personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to other sites
Our services may include links to other sites that do not work. Clicking on a third-party link will redirect you to the third-party site. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of sites you visit.
We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies and practices of any third party sites or services.
Our services do not deal with persons under the age of 13 (“Children”).
Children under the age of 13 cannot intentionally collect identity information. If we discover that the personal information of children under the age of 13 has been provided, we will immediately delete such information from our servers.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Amendments to the Data Protection Directive
Your contact information
In this section you should provide a contact method for privacy-specific concerns. If you are required to have a Data Protection Officer, list their name and full contact details here as well.
How we protect your data
In this section you should explain what measures you have taken to protect your users’ data. This could include technical measures such as encryption; security measures such as two factor authentication; and measures such as staff training in data protection. If you have carried out a Privacy Impact Assessment, you can mention it here too.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In this section you should explain what procedures you have in place to deal with data breaches, either potential or real, such as internal reporting systems, contact mechanisms, or bug bounties.
What third parties we receive data from
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymised or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Opt-out for Google Analytics
Our privacy agreement was created by Roland Ihasz.
-LnRSoft Development team